blalalala

1.5.10

First post on this page

ok so, I have linked this page to my blog review page, I guess with this I can write more than just about books, lol.. Right now im totally bored, hating this miserable, Louisiana weather, and dreading our up coming move a little more than 3 months, ugh.. But other than than life is good, I'm really excited about my new book blog, even though it seems no one else cares, :(. I wish there were more ppl out there who know and understood the kind of world that lies in between the pages of books. My husband gets a glazed over look in his eye when I start talking about books, but if I was to say the words "video game" he becomes the most animated man alive, lol. Oh well, that's why I' hoping this new blog will link me to ppl who understand the world that lies in literature :).

1 comment: