blalalala

2.5.10

Another day, still bored

Yep, it's another lazy Louisiana afternoon, hot and humid. I spent the afternoon napping ( gotta nap when the baby naps ), and the evening reading. We had tacos for dinner, which is always quick and easy, just the way I like things, lol. I'm glad for the peace and quiet, I've had plenty of my share of drama to last my entire life, but sometimes, the boredom is suffocating... oh well, not much time left here, our move to Ohio is coming faster than we think. I'm pretty sure we found the house we want, now we just have to go through the purchase process. Which is bound to be a blast, given both my husband and me have stubborn, do it yourself attitudes :). I hope the change goes over smoothly with the kids. We moved so much when Hay was younger, being an Army family, that it never bothered her, but this is the longest we've ever been in one place, and she's a little older now, in school, and has friends, I hope she will be able to adjust fairly easily. I'm not as much worried about Bub, he's still so young, that I doubt the move will have that much effect on him, after all, it's not so much physical surroundings, but emotional ones that children really need to have stability in ( not saying that physical surroundings aren't important, just not AS important ).

No comments:

Post a Comment